Social Security Disability
The attorneys of Bentoff & Duber aren’t paid until you win your case. We have served the Cleveland area for over 45 years and have a success rate of more than 90 percent in Social Security Disability benefits cases. If you have a disability or an injury that impacts your ability to work, we can help you.
How Can A Disability Lawyer Help You?
- By moving your case more quickly through the system in some circumstances
- Filing confusing forms for you
- Collecting and submitting relevant medical evidence from your physician
- Presenting your case in a way that focuses on the most persuasive facts to Social Security
- Assisting with your request for reconsideration and appeal if you are denied
- Representing you in court in front of an Administrative Law Judge, Appeals Council and Federal Court
Social Security Appeals
If you have been denied Social Security benefits, you still have an opportunity. You are allowed to file a disability claim appeal. We can help. We will take the steps to gather evidence and documentation that supports your claim. We will work to help you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Contact us at 216-861-1234 or submit a contact form to schedule a free consultation and find out how we can build a strong case for you.